Soon after the release of RetroPie 3.1, we are please to announce v3.2. Although only a couple of weeks have passed, there have been a fair number of improvements.
Changes since 3.1:
- Fixed binaries of mupen64plus and lr-tyrquake and removed mupen64plus-testing as it is now included in the default mupen64plus.
- Updated to Hatari 1.9, and built in IPF image support.
- Binary installs are now supported for those running under Raspbian Jessie – although there still may be bugs.
- New experimental modules – ppsspp / lr-ppsspp (PlayStation Portable emulator), px68k (X68000 emulator – too slow to be usable on a rpi2 though), and opentyrian (a port of the DOS shoot-em-up Tyrian).
- uae4arm is now moved from experimental.
- Improvements to the generic bluetooth pairing module.
- Improvements to ps3controller pairing
- Fixed SNESDev driver building (failed on first attempt).
- New Turtle Pi Emulation Station theme installable via the themes installer
- Various other bugfixes.
- GLideN64 video plugin for mupen64plus
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]You can find the SD-card images in the Downloads Sections.[/box]
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]Installation Instructions can be found at Github: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/First-Installation[/box]