Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 246 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    gizmo98
    Participant

Yes. Zelda is not running at the moment. You can search google to find the right settings. Plugin is gles2n64.

If you find a solution please post it.

The mupen64plus-libretrocore should run zelda. Romdir is /retropie/roms/n64.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I noted that the .img comes already with the xbox controller driver already installed, my wireless xbox360 controller worked right out of the box, yay!

The only thing is: all 4 leds on the controllers are flashing all the time, instead of having just 1 fixed led saying which controller it is.

I googled it and tried fixing it inserting into /etc/rc.local the following lines, just before “exit 0”:

xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 0 –led 2 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 1 –led 3 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 2 –led 4 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 3 –led 5 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1

but the led are still blinking..

Anyone experiencing this? Is there any solution? Is driving me nuts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 0 –led 2 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 1 –led 3 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 2 –led 4 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1
    xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 3 –led 5 –deadzone 4000 –silent & sleep 1

Not sure if it is the same issue or not, but I had to place sudo in front of each of the above statements. Don’t know why, but if I don’t, all 4 leds flash on mine. Worth a shot.

Roo
    Participant

[quote=87561]I noted that the .img comes already with the xbox controller driver already installed, my wireless xbox360 controller worked right out of the box, yay!
    [/quote]

I’m going to start a new thread on this subject, this thread really needs to be closed

XBox 360 wireless controller – blinking lights

sewersurfer
    Participant

Can anybody comment on how the rasp-pi 2 is performing with MAME games? Do they work better now? Smoother, better sound and framerate?
    I play a lot of mame games on my overclocked rasp-pi 1 model B and for the most part they work just fine, but I think it´s common knowledge that with some, there are issues like slowdowns etc (e.g. the Samurai Shodown series). Does the new model enhance things greatly and noticeably in that regard?

And also, when can we expect a retropie version specifically designed for the rasp-pi 2? I want to upgrade without running into much trouble :)

petrockblog
    Keymaster

open a new thread.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

this thread is now closed – got way too long, with far too many interleaved questions. And new posters didn’t read previous posts or they would have seen the posts to open a new thread :)

Viewing 7 posts - 246 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • The topic ‘Raspberry-pi 2 compatibility’ is closed to new replies.