Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Serious issues with retropie 1.10.1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    doanerock
    Participant

http://antsmarching.net/IMG_0104.MOV
    I have included a video of super mario demo screen so you can see and hear how awful it is. The audio sounds awful, like it is strained and barley able to produce it properly.

The image looks Pixilated and the colors look off, and the image is not full screen.

I originally installed retropie 1.9.1 and I did not have any problems with the image or the audio. The image looked great with RP 1.9.1, and it was full screen. The audio sounded like the original game, no funny sound issues at all.

doanerock
    Participant

Any ideas why I am having so many issues with the current retropie image, and not any problems with the previous image.

Rasper

Hy,
    i am having the same issues. I have no idea how to solve it, though.
    Never had issus with the screen like that.
    Please can someone help us?

Jingus

I’m having the same issues. I tried messing with the audio/video setting in the rgui menu but it doesn’t seem to apply to save any of the changes I made.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am assuming this is super mario all-stars, which doesn’t run at all on PiSNES.

The retroarch core seems to have run it in previous versions but not sure whats going on now.

doanerock
    Participant

I tried sonic the hedgehog on sega genesis and I had similar issues.

silverbullet767
    Participant

See my fix on my other thread for the scan lines issue.

First time user, some issues, HELP!

I have mine running perfectly now and to think a few days ago I knew nothing about Linux! YouTube is great isn’t it?! Lol.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Just to let you know: A major update to version 2.0 is on it’s way :-)

doanerock
    Participant

petrockblog > I am excited to see a new version that fixes these image quality, full screen and audio issues.

gizmo98
    Participant

1. pixilated display
    Open RGUI and disable video shaders.

2. awful sound
    There seems to be an issue with rpi-update. rpi-update updates the firmware and system libraries of your PI. If system libraries are updated manually the sound issues are gone.

3. RGUI menu, save settings
    Settings will only be saved if “Save on exit” is selected.

trimmtrabb
    Participant

[quote=9266]Just to let you know: A major update to version 2.0 is on it’s way :-) [/quote]

Looking foward to that, will it include the new Emulation Station? :-)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.