Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Experimental Nintendo DS Emulator: Does it require mouse?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    proxycell
    Participant

This could sound like a silly question to some people but those who know me here know that I’m pretty much a 100% controller gamer. Does the DS Emulator under the experimental menu require a mouse to work or can I move an analogue-stick or d-pad with it?

labelwhore
    Participant

Ooh, looks like I have something to play around with tonight. It certainly seems like that would be a good job for the right analog stick.

dishins
    Participant

did you managed to actually run any game? got no luck here, shows up a white screen and gets back to ES game screen

labelwhore
    Participant

nah, I got busy and didn’t get to try it. Hopefully tonight.

what emulator is it? I’d like to dig into some documentation.

Omnija
    Participant

[quote=99358]nah, I got busy and didn’t get to try it. Hopefully tonight.

what emulator is it? I’d like to dig into some documentation.

[/quote]

Most likely Desmume

knight2087
    Participant

i have installed the emulator. But when i select a game i have the screen where you have to chose the default emulator (huum ok), there is only 1 choice (desmume).
    But i can do nothing, if i select the emulator or cancel nothing happend, i can’t go back to ES.

labelwhore
    Participant

It’s working here. It’s SUPER slow, like I don’t think it’s ever gonna be playable slow. We’ll see. Somebody smarter than me needs to look at it.

I tested it with Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.