Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Peoples Projects Brazilian Arcade Cabinet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mgoulart
    Participant

So guys,

I will share some pictures of my arcade cabinet. I built it with two controllers, RPi and LCD 19.5″.
    I’m using Retropie + Emulation Station as frontend to access the games. My arcade has SNES, NES, Genesis, Intellivision, Atari 2600, Playstation, Mame, FBA, Cave Story, Doom and Duke Nukem 3D.
    I’m trying to run OpenBoR, emulate MSX and Master System!
    I will try to translate to English a video that uploaded on Youtube. On the video, I try to explain how I made the cabinet and the challenges to achieve my objective.

jarkokoo
    Participant

Looks awesome! Looking forward for the translation. :)

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Nice work, thanks for sharing :-)

dazan
    Participant

Hey pal, this cabinet it’s amazing!! So beautiful!! Congratulations by the job. I’m brazilian too.

Sou noob no raspberry, se for possível me fornecer uma cóia do seu SD (claro que não é de graça) ficaria muito feliz. É apenas para meu uso, te garanto, se puder entre em contato o email

Muito obrigado

mgoulart
    Participant

I will post a link soon! It’s configured to work with my controllers!
    Coloco um link brevemente! A imagem está configurada para funcionar com os controles do fliperama!

mgoulart
    Participant

Finally! Sorry about any grammar error!

dazan
    Participant

Cara eu realmente preciso da imagem. Se puder me ajudar fico agradecido.

Abração

mgoulart
    Participant

Desculpe, andei sumido do fórum agora que vi sua postagem! As regras sobre ROMs foram modificadas recentemente aqui e minha imagem está repleta de ROMs, dessa forma eu não poderia disponibilizar o link dela pra ti.

Sorry, I’m away from here and only at this very moment that I saw your post! The rules about sharing ROMs were changed recently and my RetroPie Image is full of roms, for this reason I can share my Image here!

dazan
    Participant

Tudo bem, obrigado, qualquer coisa tem meu email.

boblablah
    Participant

Any chance you have some of the dimensions for your side panels…? This looks like exactly what I am looking for myself as far as a build shape/style…

mgoulart
    Participant

boblablah,

I will try to measure it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Peoples Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.