Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
zombusterftw
ParticipantHmm maybe try a fresh install of retro pie? or try a new USB cable? Thats what worked for me also code it as a usb HID device and check your aruduino software settings.
zombusterftw
ParticipantAwesome that tutorial link in your reply got it up and running, thank you.
zombusterftw
ParticipantI was trying to exit the sega and Nintendo emulators I just realized I was editing a cfg file for a controller that I dont use on the pi anymore.
zombusterftw
ParticipantThanks dude you are a life saver!
zombusterftw
ParticipantIt was a bad mini usb cable,I now have the controls set for emulation station but do you know how to set them in the games?
zombusterftw
ParticipantWhen I boot up into emulation station it will let me hold a button to start configuring but after that it wont let me input anything. When I tried the lsusb command the teensy showed up as number 6 and my wifi adapter showrd as number 5. I couldnt get the second command to work it just listed how to type with -d and other letters. The third command ls /dev/input showed a js0 and the last command made numbers and letters move down the screen really fast but whenever I pressed a button they stopped moving for a split second.
-
AuthorPosts