Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
12/09/2015 at 15:23 in reply to: Neither keyboard or gamepad is working – stuck at welcome screen #111499
ulfjonas
ParticipantI’ve tried some things today.
I found my ipad charger, 2,2A, and tried it with the old cable. Retropie starts but when emulationstation starts it directly restarts. In the start up i saw something about the usb-cable. Think it said “maybe usb cable is broken”. It had problem finding both the keyboard and the gamepad. Said something about usb failed -71 or something.
Then I tried it with the iphone charger 1A and it started correctly but I couldnt configure the gamepad.
Any thoughts?
12/09/2015 at 08:27 in reply to: Neither keyboard or gamepad is working – stuck at welcome screen #111489ulfjonas
ParticipantOk! I’ii try another cable and see if it solves the problem.
Thanks for the help!
12/08/2015 at 20:54 in reply to: Neither keyboard or gamepad is working – stuck at welcome screen #111466ulfjonas
ParticipantThe keyboard worked just fine the one time I entered the terminal.
No hub.
Same cable only different chargers. Do you think that the pi gets to little amps to run both the keyboard and the controll?
I’m using a cheap snes-usb-controller that is working on my computer.
12/08/2015 at 19:20 in reply to: Neither keyboard or gamepad is working – stuck at welcome screen #111460ulfjonas
ParticipantNo, it doesn’t change anything if I just use one of them.one time I entered the config but then I couldn’t do anything. It said to press up button but I couldn’t.
One time I succesfully pressed f4 and that time the keyboard worked.
I have tried different psu’s. Two different iphone/ipad chargers and the tvs usb. Nothing changed.
Yes, I am holding down a button.
-
AuthorPosts