Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
straytachyon
Participanttyph0id, can you please post your snes9x.cfg? I created one in the pisnes directory (the executable) but doesn’t seem to work. It wouldn’t recognize my PS3 controller’s input (over bluetooth)
Thanks
straytachyon
ParticipantSolved my own problem. I’m using the ps3 controller over bluetooth. Have to use the following config:
<inputConfig type=”joystick” deviceName=”Sony Computer Entertainment Wireless Controller”>
<input name=”a” type=”button” id=”13″ value=”6″ />
<input name=”b” type=”button” id=”14″ value=”5″ />
<input name=”down” type=”button” id=”6″ value=”2″ />
<input name=”left” type=”button” id=”7″ value=”3″ />
<input name=”menu” type=”button” id=”16″ value=”7″ />
<input name=”pagedown” type=”button” id=”10″ value=”9″ />
<input name=”pageup” type=”button” id=”11″ value=”10″ />
<input name=”right” type=”button” id=”5″ value=”4″ />
<input name=”select” type=”button” id=”12″ value=”8″ />
<input name=”up” type=”button” id=”4″ value=”1″ />
</inputConfig>I set the values to 1 before
straytachyon
ParticipantGot these two, one for Raspbmc and one for Retropie. Works fine so far:
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?item_id=060570
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?item_id=045970straytachyon
ParticipantI have the same problem, the d-pad works in emulatorstation but not in any of the emulators
Any help will be greatly appreciated
-
AuthorPosts