Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jcx1028
ParticipantWell, the problem appears to have fixed itself. I deleted all Genesis roms and then copied them back over and now they all work. I don’t even think I restarted it. Whatever sorcery caused them to start functioning is good enough me.
jcx1028
ParticipantNevermind… I think I pretty much have it figured out.
jcx1028
ParticipantAs suggested by jplaj, I ended up going with some old PS2 controllers that work great for all emulators… except for DGEN. I know that DGEN is configured separately from the others (via dgenrc, correct?), but I can’t find any resources telling me what the button settings should be. Before I start guessing aimlessly, can anyone who has already gone through this process point me in the right direction?
jcx1028
ParticipantI think I just might go the PS3 controller route (mostly because I have an extra one). Hanf, any suggestions for Bluetooth adaptors? And do you use a USB hub for that, or does plugging it directly into the Pi work okay?
jcx1028
ParticipantAwesome. Thank you. I appreciate your help.
jcx1028
ParticipantHere’s a potentially dumb question… How do I get to the main menu of the RetroPie Setup Script in order to update the binaries?
jcx1028
ParticipantThat did the trick. Thank you very much!
-
AuthorPosts