Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jcx1028
    Participant

Hi there. I just got my Raspberrry Pi Model B yesterday, and I’ve been messing around with RetroPie. After a bit of tinkering, I managed to get it working this morning, but I seem to be having a bit of an issue… I can’t copy all of my roms onto it.

I’ve got a 64gb SD Card, so I figured I would have plenty of space, but when I try to copy SNES roms en masse via FTP, I get error messages after only a few are moved over. But if I delete some that have already copied, I’m able to move others into the rom folder, leading me to believe that I’m up against my disk space limit or something. But how could this be on a 64gb card? These roms are being copied onto the card, right (and not onto the Raspberry Pi itself)? Do I have to do anything to increase the partition size or something to enable me to copy every rom I own?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

jplaj
    Participant

In the raspi-config menu, did you select the option to expand the partition to fill the SD card? SNES roms are pretty small. You’ll never come close to filling up the card with them alone. Your card is probably still partitioned to the 2GB image file.

jcx1028
    Participant

That did the trick. Thank you very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.