Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ftjosas
ParticipantThe fix is still working. Thank you herbfargus for solving this problem. I’ll put this as solved.
F
ftjosas
ParticipantI followed your advice and put the hdmi_ignore_cec=1 in config.txt. When I turned on the TV and reciever today it stayed on the hdmi channel which was last active and it did not switch to the Retropie channel. I will give it a few more days just to be sure that the problem is solved and update here.
Thanks :) :)
ftjosas
ParticipantI use the press PS button for 12 seconds to turn the controller off. But when I try to reconnect it nothing happens, it just blinks. Do you know how to enable it to reconnect after it has been powered down?
Now I have to reboot in order to get it to reconnect. I can also use the sixad -stop, sixad -start commands from ssh to get it to work. But I would like to just be able to pick up the controller, turn it on, connect and then play.
I would be very glad if you could help.
ftjosas
ParticipantI have the same problem with the PS3 controller. The games wont load if it is connected either via bluetooth or usb. When I disconnect the games load. However in game I am not able to anything as I have apparently not been able to configure any controls for the emulator.
I would much appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to where I might learn more about the controls for this emulator and how to configure.Using RPI2 and version 2.6.0 of retropie
-
AuthorPosts