Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Xbox 360 controller only gets detected as Player 2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone

I’m using a RP 2 with Retropie 3. I followed Floob’s instruction in the Video RetroPie: Xbox wireless controller setup on Raspberry Pi.

And I followed the steps in Setting up the XBox360 controller.

My controller gets detected and everything is fine in emulation station. The problem is my controller seems to be player 2. If I check the inputs it is js1 (instead of js0…).

When i configure the inputs in the Emulation Station it tells me that it detects 3 gamepads but I have only one connected to the Wireless Adapter.

All this happens although I changed CONTROLLER_NUM=1 in the /etc/default/xboxdrv file.

I tried this command I got from Github ./retroarch-joyconfig -o /opt/retropie/configs/all/p1.cfg -p 1 -j 1 (because I hoped it would tell the system that js1 is the player1) but my pi just responded this -bash: ./retroarch-joyconfig: No such file or directory

Additionally I tried deleting the joypad configuration lines in /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg but nothing worked

Thank you guys for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.