Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie VICE / C64 controller set up

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    slighty
    Participant

Dear all

In addition to my post about struggling with my Commodore Amiga controller config I am also experiencing an issue with my PS3 (although parried) being no responsive for the game

I have seen talk of numbers and hashtags to make this work. What are the definitie steps please as I am a newbie to this (although getting better!)

I can use F12 in game to bring up the emulator configs and I can “map the joystick/keypad” but alas when i return to game nothing seems to change on user input (ie pressing X button etc)

I must stress that (other than Amiga) the controller works a treat on ALL other emulators so i am reluctant to fiddle around too much for fear of upsetting another dependent.

I am keen to get both these Emulators working as these (with my Atari) were my fun teenage years… may the nostalgia glow, and the tears flow !!

Rasp Pi ; 2 B
    Retro Image: 3+

Please advise – hope to hear from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.