Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie Using Rice Video with mupen64plus, only showing on bottom left of screen

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    optimusdag
    Participant

Hi all,
    When using rice video with mupen64plus it only shows on the bottom left side of the screen. I have tried changing the resolution and framebuffer setting and always shows the same.

Has anyone solved this issue?

Best Regards

phoenix
    Participant

I’m looking for the best answer as well. I did find I can force it by changing the screen resolution in the config file to 1960×1080.

optimusdag
    Participant

@phoenix which config file did you modify?

Floob

[quote=95864]Hi all,
    When using rice video with mupen64plus it only shows on the bottom left side of the screen. I have tried changing the resolution and framebuffer setting and always shows the same.

Has anyone solved this issue?

Best Regards
    [/quote]

Have you changed the resolution as in this video?
    Although I’m afraid I havent tried Rice out (is it fine for you using the other video plugin)?.

optimusdag
    Participant

@Floob yes, I have seen that video and tried all that settings, but they are all for gles, they do not work for rice :(

Floob

This may help for Rice

RP2 3.0b2 N64 game configs

optimusdag
    Participant

Hi all, found the solution.

In the /opt/retropie/configs/n64/emulators.cfg I added –resolution 1920×1080 in the rice line, and TADA!!! Is working in full screen!!

gizmo98
    Participant

You could also do a source update of mupen64plus and mupen64plus-testing. Both rice plugins use your native resolution now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.