Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fhenning84
    Participant

Currently having issues scraping I have over 3k roms my cousin gave me from his personal collection and now when I scrape from the main menu it shows them one by one not found in whatever DB is in use. Couldn’t get rock candy 360 generic controller to work /w XBOXDRV So gonna order some retrolink controllers heard they work great OutTheBox, easy plug in play so no issue there. But other problem is neither SNES background is present nor SEGA nor NES, Atari and MAme all work and they are loaded with lot of roms as well. Using Rpi 2, and installed via newest BerryBoot, Also anyone know how to configure RAlink wifi dongle from Canakit thru terminal? How Do I know which EmuStation Version I have?

Sorry my list is so long but trying to get this working by this weekend as a present to my 10 year old daughter who loves playing roms on our computer thought this would be nice to connect to her TV in her room!

Thanks

-Fred

herbfargus

The lack of a background in emulation station is usually related to a lack of processing power/too many ROMs: see this post on memory splits:

Memory Split on Raspberry Pie 2

For configuring a WiFi dongle see this video:

Floob

This should help you with scraping

haydendavenport
    Participant

EDIT: sorry, didn’t mean to post here and I don’t think I can delete this post!

EDIT 2: Does anyone know why every time I create a new thread it just doesn’t show up? It says the thread is successfully created, but then my account says I have never made a thread, and I can’t find it anywhere. Please PM me if you know what’s going on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.