Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project RetroPie GPIO Adapter: Installed but not installed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smartroad
    Participant

I have just had the RetroPie GPIO Adapter turn up today and soldered on the few bits that needed it. I pluged into the RaspberryPi and ran the retropie_setup.sh to install the drivers (which seemed to go okay) and then enable it with SNES bindings.

As far as I can see there were no errors at either stage but i have no js0/1 in /dev/input/. The second stage said that it had detected V1 of the board.

Am I missing something out? How can I check that the files and interface are all working correctly?

Many thanks for any help you can provide :D

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Just to make sure: You need to install SNESDev and not the gamecon driver. The second half of the article at

Getting Started with the RetroPie GPIO Adapter

explains the software setup for the RetroPie GPIO Adapter.

Hope that helps!?

smartroad
    Participant

Found the issue with my situation. The firmware for the RPi had been updated since the last issue of the drivers so they were attempting to download a file that wasn’t there.

Let the author know and he updated with the new headers :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.