Viewing 6 posts - 36 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    shadowmoses
    Participant

a simple question, is it possible to activate/desactivate scanlines? I don’t talk about other filters. i suppose it has to be done on every emulator.

noldor
    Participant

[quote=92891]A full binary install makes no difference to the problems I’m encountering. lr-picodrive, lr-fba and lr-prboom still quit back to emulationstation.[/quote]

Perfect! Thanks :-)

drvenkman
    Participant

[quote=92957]a simple question, is it possible to activate/desactivate scanlines? I don’t talk about other filters. i suppose it has to be done on every emulator.[/quote]

Yes, at least it is for MAME4ALL.

Go to /opt/retropie/emulators/mame4all and edit the mame.cfg file. Look for the line display_effect=0 and change the 0 to 1.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

in 3.0 the config file is in /opt/retropie/configs/mame-mame4all/ – and should be edited from there (there is a symlink to it from the previous location)

Anonymous
    Inactive

My issue with the beta is that I set up the gamepad or keyboard to work with the emustation menus and all is fine. Come out of the emustation to run a game or set up config and on return to emustation I cannot control anything and have to restart and re-input the controller config.

Is this config stored in es_input.cfg because when I load this file it is blank?
    If so what does this config look like?
    Can I copy/paste the controller config from the relevant <gamepad>.cfg file I create when setting up the retroarch controller?
    Or is the config stored elsewhere? If so where can I look to find it?

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have configured my controller on v2.6 and copied the es_input.cfg to the v3 beta and now my cfg is working perfect. Seems like this may be a bug in the beta.

Viewing 6 posts - 36 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.