Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie RC1 & Logitech F310 controller – Have to unplug F310 controller when I run emula

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    olanin
    Participant

I am using “RetroPie SD-card Image for Raspberry Pi 2 Version 3.0 RC 1”, and having a problem with my Logitech F310 controller. This is the only controller I use with retropi. I went through the automatic setup after I imaged the card. Each time I turn retropi on, the controller works fine with the main menu (choosing which emulator, which rom, ect..), but when I launch a rom, the controller does not work. I have to unplug it (and on the screen it says “Device 0 unplugged Logitch F310), and when I plug it back in (Logitech F310 configured in port) and it works. If I exit a rom, and launch another it does the same thing. I have to unplug/replug it each time I launch a rom. It does this each time and I even re imaged and set it up again.

MRKane
    Participant

While we didn’t have that particular issue with this controller we did find that the different mode settings (button underneath, as well as the mode toggle button on top) changed the input radically with the controller sending through axis differently as well as buttons themselves being different. Could it have anything to do with this?

Ironically my cheap as dirt logitech dual action controller works perfectly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.