Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I plan on using a 64GB micro SD to run a ton of roms and a USB Hub. My pi is fitted with 3 copper heat sinks to support the power on my Raspberry Pi B+ with everyone’s experience what would the best power output for this setup I plan to have two wireless controllers down the road with that being said I have two wired at the moment.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

I at the moment have a fan running net to mine, after the corruption I had within the first few days, which shot my usb drive, it now has heat sinks and I’m still terrified lol, it wasn’t even over clocked, but I’m gonna mount a fan or to in my case, oh I even had the case on with out it’s lid on haha,

trimmtrabb
    Participant

A 2A psu will power the B+ and have enough juice to power the 4 usb ports, even with power hungry devices like portable hard drives: http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=82823

InsecureSpike
    Participant

I understood very little of that post! but I’m thinking it’s because I’m still a novice, I’ll re read it later,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.