Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie PS3 controller not working when connected to bluetooth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gooseisloose
    Participant

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I’m using retropie 3.5 with a Pi 2. I’ve setup/configured the PS3 controller using this link:
    https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/Setting-up-a-PS3-controller

It works great in Emulationstation & in games when the usb cord is connected to the PS3 controller. However, once the USB cable is disconnected and the controller vibrates, connects to the bluetooth the controller no longer works in EmulationStation. I’ve rebooted retropie and reconnected via bluetooth but same thing…only works via usb cable. When connected to bluetooth PS3 controller is not working…..any ideas?

gizmo98
    Participant

Just run input configuration in emulationstation. PS3 controller has an other device name if it is connected over bt. So it is necessary to add a configuration entry for wireless connections.

gooseisloose
    Participant

I can’t run input over bluetooth since controller doesnt work when connected via bt. Do you mean run input again when connected via usb?

gooseisloose
    Participant

Nevermind figured it out…im so noob…once it was connected via bluetooth had to use keyboard to go into config input from emulation station. Then hit PS button on controller to detect ps3 controller and reconfig it. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.