Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

hello,

i’m building LR ppsspp from the experimental menu and it keeps getting stuck on cloning ffmpeg and wont proceed any further.

does it just take a while? im connected to ethernet on my home router so the connection shouldnt be too slow.

thanks

herbfargus

Takes at least an hour or so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thank you,

your work on retropie is much appreciated :)

labelwhore
    Participant

does PPSSPP include all of the latest tweaks? https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/7479#issuecomment-152888850

Did you get it working? and if so, how well?

petrockblog
    Keymaster

The post you have linked to is not “tweaks”, but a comparison of supported gles calls etc. For debugging.

labelwhore
    Participant

Either way, how’s this running in a Pi2? Is it pretty smooth?

There seemed to have been a lot of issues when i started watching that thread i linked to.

ronoh55
    Participant

Rookervik says everything he’s tried works wonderfully.
    Personally I’ve not had such good luck. GTA Vice City Stories ran choppy, but playable. Lego Star Wars II had no video (known issue apparently though). Lumines worked great!

herbfargus

Darious burst worked great for me along with harvest moon

Anonymous
    Inactive

im upgrading my sd card tomorrow and will be testing lots of psp games,

I’m going to start a compatibility list, right now it seems most psp minis work great, angry birds and jet pack joyride run great on ppsspp the non libretro version :)

efraimsangil
    Participant

I tried God of War- Ghost of Sparta and run very slow… :-/

robertybob
    Participant

[quote=109081]im upgrading my sd card tomorrow and will be testing lots of psp games,

I’m going to start a compatibility list
    [/quote]

Please do, I’ve got quite a few games and haven’t had any issues with any of them.

Omnija
    Participant

I’ve tested soulcalibur destiny, managed frame rates between 20 to 35 during fights and around 60 during menus. Using the keyboard is awful since i’m having controller issues not being assigned properly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats weird as my controller works fine when in gameplay but i cant use the dpad in the ppsspp settings menu,

when configuring your controller make sure you also have controls for a keyboard as well, dont overwrite any keyboard controls just click on the plus button to add controller controls on top of your keybaord controls :)

Omnija
    Participant

My problem with the controller is that the emulator thinks my ab yx are directional buttons and the rest of my buttons and d-pad are the buttons.

Besides that i just achieved 30-50fps playing soulcalibur destiny during fighting. Playing on 40″ inch screen.

Monster Hunter Unite fluctuates but i noticed that putting a framerate to 1 stabilizes it and it runs smoother even if it says 15fps.

herbfargus

Here’s a compatibility list:

Anonymous
    Inactive

cool thanks herbfargus :)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.