Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project player 2 joystick and select button not working in psx but work in ES and mame

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lunarkingdom
    Participant

having a brain fart, checked my retroarch config and all buttons are mapped correctly but my player 2 joystick and select button not working in psx but work in ES and mame just fine and all buttons work in jstest /dev/input/js1, what am I forgetting to check? This is for psx roms only, is there a way to make a .cfg folder for the psx folder to fix this?

lunarkingdom
    Participant

Anyone? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

lunarkingdom
    Participant

BUMP for having figured out it is PSX only problem and player 2 joystick and select button work in all other roms, emulation station and mame. Is there a way to make a .cfg folder for the psx folder to fix this?

lunarkingdom
    Participant

Can anyone shed some light on this?

lunarkingdom
    Participant

I will be bald very soon ;-P if I keep pulling my hair out…

lunarkingdom
    Participant

Bump to save my remaining strands of hair!

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Try putting a retroarch.cfg in /opt/retropie/configs/psx/

This will override the default config in /configs/all/

trimmtrabb
    Participant

By the way have a look through the retroarch GUI for 2 player options

lunarkingdom
    Participant

yeah I have scoured the tetrarch.cfg and it is set up properly as it works fine in all other emulators but PSX, I will try this in the next day or so, thank you for the input, just in case I dont find it, what is the code to copy the tetrarch.cfg file into /opt/retropie/configs/psx/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.