Viewing 13 posts - 36 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think, that changing the file names as needed would be fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Additional Information. There are two Console designs and three Logos, right?

Super Famicon und Super Nintendo in Europe use the Logo with the four colored circles but with their independent names. The US Version use the Logo u used in your theme, correct?

rookervik
    Participant

Also proposing some changes to the logos. I don’t like the SNES or the NES. Thinking about changing them to this:

Would keep the originals in their folders if I changed them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

These look great!

rookervik
    Participant

Seems to me the European SNES had the same logo as the American one.

The colored icon wasn’t actually in the logo it seems. Even the American SNES had the colored icon… just not attached to the System logo. Bad thing about adding the icon to the system name logo is that it makes the text even smaller.

But please feel free to use whatever logos you want. At least I was able to get the console image. :D

rookervik
    Participant

luffy29:

I don’t use Recalbox so I am not sure what systems are missing, and how the file structure is set up inside Recalbox. Both RetroPie and Recalbox use EmulationStation… which is what this theme is made for. It works on Windows, Linux, and Raspberry Pi. I’m fairly sure you can just copy the theme to wherever Recalbox keeps its themes for EmulationStation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just checked mine in my glass vitrine :-D
    You are right. The Logo on the Console itself is the one in your Picture.
    The Logo with the circles is on the controller only, but not colored.

snupello
    Participant

i have a question !! :-(
    I download the theme in retropie menu on raspberry but not update at 3.0 version…infact i dont’ see the game & watch new menu…can help me ? Tks alot

dankcushions
    Participant

[quote=119666]Also proposing some changes to the logos. I don’t like the SNES or the NES. Thinking about changing them to this:

[/quote]
    looks great! +1! :)

goon8484
    Participant

Hi there, awesome theme I don’t use anything else so thanks for this!! Quick noob question though. How do I make the image an actual screenshot of the game like it’s displayed here instead of the box art? Thanks again.

rookervik
    Participant

Screenshots opposed to Box Art will depend on how you scrape your games. I used my own batch file to link screenshots that I downloaded and captured myself to the games. I’ve been told that you can change options in sselphs’s scraper. But I think you will have to install it separately, or run it outside of RetroPie menus to get it to grab screenshots.

hydraulix
    Participant

Thank you for this awesome theme rooverik, the TG16 logo is working perfectly now also, so thanks on that too.

I noticed there are 2 different browsers, one before you scrape some games, and one after you scrape some games. Is it possible to enable all systems to use the 2nd view of after scraping games by default?

rookervik
    Participant

EmulationStation uses a 3-view system: one view for the “System Select”, one for “Un-scraped games” and one for “Scraped games.” The only way you can force a theme to show the “Scraped” view for all systems no matter if you’ve scraped them or not is to edit all of the XML files and copy the <detailed></detailed> section over the top of the <basic></basic> section. You would need to do that to every system’s XML file you want to force to use the Detailed view.

Viewing 13 posts - 36 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.