Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have thousands of ROMs in my MAME folder, and scrolling through them all is a bit of a hassle. I found a forum post from August 2012 mentioning a “sort alphabetically” option of the setup script that would organize ROMs into alphabetical subdirectories, but I don’t see that option anywhere. Is it gone? If so, is there an alternative?

Also, I ran ES scraper but it didn’t do so well on my 0.37b5 romset. I’m trying again with the CRC option, but if that doesn’t work is there a definitive XML that someone has made for that?

Thanks!

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Have a look at this script a member created a while back for generating a .xml list: http://jp.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=70957

phipix01
    Participant

within emulationstation you can scroll by Character or even sort for example “most used roms”.
    these options u have to assign to a button when u first configure the emulationstation.
    (this prompt only shows up the first time you start ES, if you want to reconfigure just delete es_input.cfg and reboot)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.