Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I just install retropie a few days ago et I have a little problem with it. So when I connect my Pie with ethernet to my pc, I see “Retropie” in the network and then I copy my roms into the files but there is only like 60MB free on my 8 GB SD card…

I made a screenshot.

Thanks for reading :)

herbfargus

Sudo raspi-config

Choose expand filesystem

Reboot

warmania
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks a lot that was the problem :)

Now I use a logitech F310 Controller and I read there is some troubles with it. Well, I can use it in the menu of emulstation but not in the game, do you know why?

BuToNz
    Participant
    sselph
    Participant

Also on my 310 I had to have the switch on the back set to X. I did that a long time ago so I don’t know if that is still the case.

warmania
    Participant

Yes I tried with the X and on some forums people say you need xbox drivers or power hub usb but if it works in the menu, it means that it’s none of this problems…

herbfargus

Have you configured your controller for retroarch? The controller configurations for emulation station and the actual emulators are different. When I configured my controller I had to manually edit retroarch.cfg

warmania
    Participant

Hey,

Thx a lot once again you were truth…

One last thing before I leave :), I just want to configure an exit button on my controller to not to have to press “esc” everytime.
    I tried the command: input_exit_emulator_btn = 9
    but my system doesn’t reconise the command.. what can I do and how find which button are with which numbers?

webhead
    Participant

hi you dont need a power hub if you use a 2 amp power supply like i do .

Morpheus
    Participant

@warmania,

I use these lines on the very end of my retroarch.cfg for using Select”+”Start” to leave the emulators.

input_enable_hotkey_btn = "8"
    input_exit_emulator_btn = "9"

The number of the buttons may be different for your “select” and “start”, if you know what they are, just use the proper button #s.

warmania
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunetely this command doesn’t work… it is written “commant not found” how else can I fix it?

I probably didn’t use my command in the wrong place. Where is your ”very end of retroarch.cfg” and how to get here?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.