Homepage Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. No Voltage on ControlBlock Pins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zaneris
    Participant

I’m trying to get my ControlBlock working with SNES controllers.

The 2 pins for P1 and P2 VCC are reading 0V. It’s rev 2.1 and I’ve changed the config file to snes gamepad type.

They read as zero volts without any wires hooked up even, so it’s not a short issue.

Any ideas?

Edit: Some more info, power switch and LED work fine.

It’s on both sides
    Right, Left, Up = 0V
    All remaining pins Down -> B read 3.20V

Edit 2: Even the chip itself is reading 0V on those first 3 pins.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

I know that we have been in contact via email, I am just posting this here so that others might get help of it as well.
    The ControlBlock driver has been updated a few days ago. This update fixes some reported issues with the SNES configuration of the ControlBlock. You can also find an updated step-by-step guide for the installation at https://www.petrockblock.com/2014/12/29/controlblock-power-switch-and-io-for-the-raspberry-pi/#Command-Line_Installation.

Michael
    Participant

I am also getting 0 voltage on the two pins that should be +5v, some of the other pins register a voltage but p1 and p2 VCC register nothing. I have gone through the updated install procedure twice now with 3 different control blocks all have the same results. My power switch also works as it should, just no SNES controller support.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc.’ is closed to new topics and replies.