Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Mega Drive / Genesis configuration help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    buzzby
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m having some issues with the config for the mega drive. my roms are working and the games play so that nice. My understanding is that when I exit a game (i am using a snes controller and have bound select + start as exit) it sound dump the current state to disk so that i can start playing from the same point again.
    This is not working.

I have added in the save setting in the retroarch.cfg in the ALL folder but now i don’t know what to try.

Also the rewind function is not working. Again i think i have this configured correctly in the cfg file.

Do i need to add the config directly into the mega drive CFG?
    Can someone post up their working copy of the config.

Thanks

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Hi, if you add these lines to retroarch.cfg you can save and load states using a hotkey:

input_enable_hotkey_btn = input_save_state_btn =
    input_load_state_btn = input_state_slot_increase_btn = input_state_slot_decrease_btn =

If you copy the retroarch.cfg to /configs/megadrive/ this will override the default retroarch.cfg located in /configs/all/

hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.