Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flickcorp
    Participant

I have a basic config that works for all emulators that I have tried but for some for example SNES I would like to flip the A & B and X & Y which doesn’t look like it would be difficult if my configs worked properly unless I am doing them wrong here is some brief code snippets.

Here is my global config:

/opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

input_player1_b_btn = "2"
    input_player1_y_btn = "3"
    input_player1_a_btn = "1"
    input_player1_x_btn = "0"

Here is my SNES config:
    /opt/retropie/configs/snes/retroarch.cfg

input_player1_b_btn = "1"
    input_player1_y_btn = "0"
    input_player1_a_btn = "2"
    input_player1_x_btn = "3"
    lunarkingdom
    Participant

I believe there is a way to put an emulator specific config file in the emulator specific file so you can say use a ps1 controller with psx and a nintendo controller for nes but someone with a little more knowledge will have to chime in on this. I assume you can copy your tetrarch.cfg file and put it in there then rewrite it like you have shown BUT like I said I have not done it so lets wait till someone who has can share the knowledge.

flickcorp
    Participant

Yea according to the headers of the retroarch.cfg in the folders other then all says anything you do will override I believe this would work if it did just that but for me it doesn’t.

What seems to happen everytime I reboot it loads a default out of the blue even if I change something it just reverts back. I wonder if it may have something to do with my sd card I am running a 64GB micro sd with an adaptor.

Thanks for the speedy reply…

jamcinty
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. Did you get it resolved?

trimmtrabb
    Participant

I have encountered this issue as well, it could be a bug in ES.

flickcorp
    Participant

nope still not resolved just keep changing and eventually the main one will stay not sure on the others kinda just settled until theres a fix out there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.