Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Issue with the 6-button controller in PC Engine emulator

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    firfurcio
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m trying to play some fighting games like Street Fighter II and Art of Fighting on the PC Engine, and to play them properly I need it to emulate the 6-button controller, but I’m having a little problem…

I read somewhere that you can enable the PC Engine’s emulation of the 6-button controller in lr-mednafen-pce by pressing L2 on your controller, which works for me indeed, but only for as long as I’m holding down the L2 button. As soon as I release the L2 button, the emulator reverts back to emulating the 2-button controller and, obviously, it’s very uncomfortable to play the games if I have to keep holding down the L2 button all the time.

Is it supposed to work that way, is it a bug in the emulator, or is it maybe an issue with my controller? I’m using an Xbox 360 USB controller, with its drivers (xboxdrv) properly installed.

Thank you very much in advance. :3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.