Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is it possible to implement a paternal mode to disable the scrapper, input remapping and launch options screen?

After finish setting up the retropie i’m concerned my young brother would mess around with settings, specially because some of those options are easier to access over interface.

rdhanded2
    Participant

That is a good idea

robertybob
    Participant

Would it be simplier if this mode just tempoarily changed all config/gamelist files etc to read only, so any changes made wouldn’t be saved? I can’t see it being possible to disable the scraper without re-coding Emulationstation.

zigurana
    Participant

I think the word you are looking for is parental, unless you want to restrict this new functionality to dads only ;-)
    As it stands I am currently working on an implementation of exactly this in ES. If you are interested to be an early beta tester, let me know.

LodanZark
    Participant

[quote=111580]I think the word you are looking for is parental[/quote]

Thanks for the warning, i already fixed the title, English is not my mother language.

[quote=111580]
    As it stands I am currently working on an implementation of exactly this in ES. If you are interested to be an early beta tester, let me know.
    [/quote]

That would be great ;) how do I sign up for testing the beta?

zigurana
    Participant

I am killing some of the nastier bugs right now, and will do a post on it tomorrow (probably).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1068 met Tapatalk

zigurana
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.