Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie I need help with Xarcade tank stick

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wolfdeity
    Participant

Ok so I may just be completely retarded but I cannot for the life of me get the X-Arcade tank stick working properly.
    If I get it to emulate a keyboard (Turning off Xarcade2Jstick) I can get player 1 to work because all of player 1’s controls are mapped to the keyboard.
    When I turn on Xarcade2Jstick though I can’t find how to map emulator controls to it.
    Also when mapping the ES frontend controls I can only get enough buttons for up,down,left,right,A,B meaning I can’t get into any of the menu’s or use the PGup/PGdown buttons.
    So ether I need help setting up the TankStick properly or need to map player 2 controls to the keyboard.

herbfargus
    hal1l
    Participant

Hi,

I’m running Retropie 2.6, and have a similar issue.

I can enable Xarcade2Jstick from the retropie setup menu, but nothing happens after it says “xarcade service enabled”. I hit OK, exit, and still, when I disconnect my keyboard, my buttons and joysticks on xarcade don’t work in my roms.

@herbfargus
    the url is useful for rom setup but not so much for the controller config issue wolf and myself seem to be encountering.

Anyone have an idea what could be the issue? Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.