Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project How to Setting Controller twin usb ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, how do I set twin usb in retropie?
    I use a controller like this
    http://videogame.brando.com/prod_img/zoom/usbPS2Converter2_B.jpg

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Hi, with both pads plugged in type in terminal:

ls /dev/input/

Are both pads identified, there should be two ‘js’ (joystick) each followed by a number

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi trimmtrabb
    yes, js0 and js1
    how to configuration?

trimmtrabb
    Participant

This thread may help you:

Need help with setting up RetroPie

You can also have seperate controls for certain emulators if you place a retroarch.cfg in the respective emulator folder for example: RetroPie/configs/megadrive/

This will override the default controls in configs/all/

phipix01
    Participant

@aditraboy

I use exactly the same Adapter but i couldnt get both controllers to work. Are you using 2 original sony controllers of exactly the same type? Because i think this causes my problem. I tried a original sony and a Logic at first and the Red light from the sony controller turned off as soon as i plugged the other one in. Then I tried with a PS2 and a PS1 controller this works slightly better but not perfect either because i cant have them both running at the same time.
    now if you’d confirm me that 2 controllers of the same type are working i will definetly purchase some more.
    Have you done your configurations yet? does it work fine?

@trimmtrabb
    aswell.
    I actually bought a second adapter in hopes that i could have 4 Controllers connected to the pi alltogether.

Do you guys think the Pi can handle this? Has anyone ever seen or even tried smthing like this?

I tried these configs once:

Using Playstation 1/2 Controllers on RetroPie, CONFIGS INCLUDED.

but they dont work for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.