Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project How to add emulators to EmulatorStation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dunuk
    Participant

How can I add further emulators to the EmulatorStation slide (menue)?

I ran a source-based installation where I selected all emulators. After the installation has finished (after many hours) I checked the es_systems.cfg. There I found entries for all previous installed emulators. Furthermore under folder emulators I found subfolderes for all emulators.
    I rebooted the RPi and expected that the new installed emulators will appear on the EmulatorStation slide menue. But only the standard emulators (Apple II, Atari 2600, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, DOS x86) were available (as before installation).
    What else has to be done to include the new installed emulator to the slide menue?

trimmtrabb
    Participant

Hi, you need to put roms in the relevant directories for the emulator pages to show up: https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/How-to-get-ROMs-on-the-SD-card

dunuk
    Participant

Many thanks, now it works. Is this information described in any how to? I didn’t find this secret at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.