Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

So I’ve finally taken the plunge and moved over to 3.0 from my old 2.3 build, and absolutely loving the improvements. It’s much easier in general to configure than before however I have a couple issues I hope I can get some help with.

I am using an XBOX 360 controller, and it was working well, however the buttons were in the wrong order, so I reconfigured this through the retroarch configuration file directly through one of the cores (The SNES one I think, because of the button layout). Once I made the change, I have found that I cannot exit with the regular Start + Select hotkey on ANY emulator any longer, which includes stuff not part of retroarch like Pi-MAME etc.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction on setting this back up please?

Lastly, I have found that when I stick in the wifi settings using the new GUI method, it gets lost upon reboot/shutdown. Can someone please tell me how I can get this saved, or does this need to be done via command line? Thanks in advance for your help!

-J

herbfargus

This should answer your hotkey button issue:

And your WiFi should be remembered- I haven’t had any problems with it. Post the results of /etc/network/interfaces. If you have your ssid and password in that file ammend it accordingly before you post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.