Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Core Input Remapping Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wilstorm
    Participant

I have been having an issue with using the Core Input Remapping feature (RetroPie 3.6) with an XBOX 360 wireless dongle and a XBOX 360 controller.

In FBA Alpha I go into the RGUI menu Select+X | Quick Menu | Core Input Remap. After I change player1 and player2 A and B inputs and then save Core Input Remap File it looks fine. Once I exit out and go back into the game it’s not saving the player2 or greater remaps. If I manually look at the file *.rmp the player2 changes aren’t present. If I add them in manually it doesn’t recognize any changes except for player1.

This is also an issue with Atari 2600, etc. It only seems to see changes to player1 in puts but not player2 or greater.

I tried a few different MicroSD cards (Sandisk, Kingston) on a Raspberry Pi 2 B. I also tried a different Raspberry Pi and it’s the same issue. I tried cleaning (with diskpart) and verifying the SD cards with a program that reads/verifies the data and all come back clean and working.

The last version I used was 3.21 which worked fine so I feel comfortable I am doing it right but something is still wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

petrockblog
    Keymaster

a retroarch bug that is fixed if you update retroarch from binary or source.

wilstorm
    Participant

That’s awesome to hear it’s an easy fix, thanks Buzz and have a great day! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.