Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It would be a good idea to make an online excel doc for whats playable and whats not with known issues.

Djinny
    Participant

There are a lot of factors for what’s playable and what isn’t, we’d need to add any details of overclocks etc, phantasy star online v2 works. It stutters, but it may be considered playable.

I can’t actually play most games due to the face that i can’t reverse the thumb stick axis or change the sensitivity. up is down, left is right, and i only get about 1/2 of the full tilt range. maybe a bit less. so in PSOv2, i can get my character to walk around, but can’t really “run”.

Omnija
    Participant

How come after setting up the time and date in the vmu, it resets on each boot?

labelwhore
    Participant

[quote=113021]How come after setting up the time and date in the vmu, it resets on each boot?

[/quote]
    ^^ seriously, this. I don’t remember this happening on my 2.6 image, but now on 3.3 I have to set the time and date every time I start a game.

xalmar
    Participant

Regarding configuring gamepad: I can’t get my wireless 360 controller to work with Reicast since updating the Retropie script and reinstalling Reicast. Everything worked on my previous installation.

I have configured my controller in Emulationstation and I read that Retropie now integrates the configuring for Reicast there as well but alas, no luck. I found a Reicast joy-config in /opt/retropie/emulators/reicast/bin but running that dig not change anything.

I have also tried to edit EMU.cfg.

What else is there to do?

labelwhore
    Participant

This ended up working for me. But don’t copy and paste, type these values in.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.