Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am running a Rasberry Pi 2 2.6 with updated binaries.

My .t64 and .d64 files work fine and I can play my games just fine but when it comes to exiting the emulator it freezes up and I can’t do a thing other than just unplug it. Sometimes it only shows half a screen very much like this: https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/c64-display-issues/

I’ve tested it with a bunch of different video settings to see if that was the issue but it didn’t change anything.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this/ is having similar issues as me?

petrockblog
    Keymaster

running it with or without dispmanx sdl enabled ? also make sure you have an updated runcommand (sudo ./retropie_packages.sh runcommand install) as there was a bug with it that was a fixed a couple of days ago in regards to setting of sdl env variables.

herbfargus

Hey Buzz thanks, it worked. I ran the runcommand install, updated my setup script and reinstalled from binary and it seemed to have fixed it. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.