Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Emulation Station Themes Capcom, Atari and GameBoy themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pomme
    Participant

Been playing around with theme editing/creation and thought I’d share a few here in the forum. Enjoy.

These are optimized for my SD 4:3 display, so I can’t say how they’ll look on a widescreen monitor.

es theme

es theme

es theme

pomme
    Participant

Oops, only allowed 2 attachments. Here’s the GameBoy theme.

trimmtrabb
    Participant

nice work, thanks for sharing :-)

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Great – I will add them to the upcoming update!

BTW: How did you obtain the artworks and meta data for the MAME games? Manually or with a script?

kitchuk
    Participant

Could you possibly post all your other themes?

pomme
    Participant

[quote=4565]How did you obtain the artworks and meta data for the MAME games? Manually or with a script?[/quote]

For the Capcom System 1 & 2 I built the gameslist manually. Not too bad since there are less than 100 titles and I have a nice organized collection of game artwork & metadata from Hyperspin arcade front end software.

Real cool to have my themes added to RetroPie. It’s an honor. Thanks for all your work on this great project!

[quote=4566]Could you possibly post all your other themes?[/quote]

I’ve made modifications to some of the included themes but only subtle changes to the ones I didn’t post (e.g., moving the Sega Genesis box art down a little). Right now I am working on a theme for a 2-Player-only NES category so I’ll be posting that soon. My other themes are just slight variations on what is already available.

peanut
    Participant

I put the capcom theme folder in .emulationstation
    referred

DESCNAME=Capcom System I & II
    NAME=capcom
    PATH=/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/fba
    EXTENSION=.zip .ZIP
    COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 1 "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/pifba/fba2x %ROM%" 
    # alternatively: COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 1 "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/fba-libretro/fb_alpha_libretro.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/fba/retroarch.cfg  %ROM%"
    PLATFORMID=23

but the theme doesnt load :(

lin00bix
    Participant

Nice work man!

Love the Atari wood grain – takes me back to the good old days when I actually had the real deal with the faux wood finish – nice!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.