Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project cant get spectrum games working?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    coops2210
    Participant

can anyone help ive tried invain to get spectrum games working but with failure everytime. can someone give me a step by step please??

labelwhore
    Participant

Same here, the emulator comes up but roms don’t seem to load.

coops2210
    Participant

lol im not alone then

labelwhore
    Participant

Well, at least it’s a step in the right direction. :) On 2.3 I couldn’t get most of the emulators to work for the older systems aside from 2600. The 2.6 image is so far working much better for me. I do have a few remaining issues to work out, this being one of them.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

update fuse from menu 5 and it should be sorted (after updating the script itself)

coops2210
    Participant

is that on retropie 2.6?
    i’m on 2.4 sounds like i should update, is fuse an emulator on 2.6??

labelwhore
    Participant

[quote=88320]update fuse from menu 5 and it should be sorted (after updating the script itself)[/quote]
    That must have done it for me, as zxspectrum roms are working for me now. I made no other changes.

coops2210
    Participant

how do you update fuse and update script for fuse?

labelwhore
    Participant

start the retropie_setup.sh script, then choose the option to update the setup script. Restart the setup script, then choose option 5 and update Fuse.

coops2210
    Participant

ok thanks is that on retropie 2.6?

labelwhore
    Participant

indeed it is.

coops2210
    Participant

ok thanks mate i’ll give it a try

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.