- raulstfmParticipant03/01/2016 at 11:16Post count: 2
Hi, any option to emulate Amstrad GX4000 or Amstrad CPC+ in retropie?
Thanks!herbfargusMember03/01/2016 at 17:45Post count: 1858
I think there is a possibility with it for MESS maybelabelwhoreParticipant03/03/2016 at 20:45Post count: 526
I think herb is referring to GX4000, because Amstrad CPC is already in Retropie.cpcbeginParticipant03/22/2016 at 22:49Post count: 14
Arnold CPC emulator, support CPC+ and GX4000, I compile it on raspberry pi 2 successfully:
– Download this version: http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/emulators/arnold-wip/?action=dlattach;attach=17709
– You got arnoldwip_src.tar.bz2.zip , delete .zip extension.
– Decompress and compile:
tar xvf arnoldwip_src.tar
sudo apt-get install cmake libsdl2-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev
– The binaries are on arnoldwip/exezerojayParticipant03/23/2016 at 02:27Post count: 173
Is it fast enough though? Looks like it runs in X as well?
- The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.