Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Xbox Controllers work in menus but won't control some emulators/games Reply To: Xbox Controllers work in menus but won't control some emulators/games

venkatrl
Participant

Hi trimmtrabb,

Would you happen to know of an alternative? Please take into account that I put up my post after reading the relevant literature from the forums (the specific resources are listed at the end of this post). It took hours, but after following all of the available advice, I’m still in the same spot.

trimmtrabb, it seems as though you have a working setup — that’s awesome. I’m sure there are a number of blog posts that you have read (that you have read that I have not). But in addition to merely pointing this out, do you think you could suggest a specific post (in addition to the ones I have listed at the end of this article) that could be a bit more helpful?

Cheers,

Venkat

PETROCK BLOG RE: RETROPIE SETUP:
https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Setting-up-the-XBox360-controller

PETROC BLOG RE: RETROARCH:

Update for the RetroPie Setup Script: Support for RetroArch’s Autoconfig Functionality and (wired) Xbox 360 controller support

MY LAST POST OF THE PROBLEM:

Keyboard (but not Wired Xbox 360 controller) works for RetroPie emulation