Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peanut
    Participant

Hij first of all! Awesome work on the retropie. I startend off with pimame but seeing emulation station I thought I give retropie a shot! I was able to make the two button escape working and made mame4all pi the primary mame:).

Right now I’m thinking of making my own arcade and thinking of using the Xin Mo USB controller for 2 players (the ipac is so expensive) But I’ve been reading that a lot of people have problems of it not working correctly. I was wondering if the issue has been fixed and the kernel is updated? Or does it need programming for it to work properly?

peanut
    Participant

Topic title is supposed to be Xin Mo Arcade adapter usb

danup
    Participant

Hi,

I have it working, but I had to solve some problems and spend some time:

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Troubles-with-the-Xin-Mo-Controller

Once done it works fine.

peanut
    Participant

thnx! That seems like a looooot of work :( I’m not really a technical person and seems a lot of people have a problem patching the kernel. Wish it would work out of the box :p

I don’t plan on using more then 2×6 button layout with start select for each player :o

so thats good for mame4all though if I were to try get more buttons to work it doesn’t say how to modify/compile the source.

Could you maybe post your

/rpi/fba_player.cpp
    /rpi/gp2xsdk.cpp
    /rpi/gp2xsdk.h

files? then I could copy paste them without fidling the wrong way with them :o

I’m willing to buy and try it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.