Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

ok far as i know theres two types of keybindings. Xwindows (which we dont need) and Bash/CLI bindings

anthing like XK_letter wont work (no X11 running.) so how would say we go about mapping controlls for the basic console average? or can a Simple USB Gamepad work? (i have the one homebrew app for the PSP that represents itself as basicly a generic USB Gamepad to the equivilent of a SNES controller)

and does RetroPie include NXEngine?

petrockblog
    Keymaster

I am not sure, but maybe the nice tutorial at https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Setting-up-the-XBox360-controller might help here.

heiNey
    Participant

im trying to set up my xbox360 wireless controller, but im getting this error:

heiney@raspipie:~/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/tools$ ./retroarch-joyconfig -o p1.cfg -p 1 -j 0

Couldn’t open joystick #0.

my /etc/rc.local file looks like:

sudo xboxdrv –trigger-as-button –wid 0 –led 2 –deadzone 4000 –silent &

exit 0

not sure what’s wrong here.  i followed the tutorial exactly.

am i supposed to buy some sort of usb wireless adapter for the controller to be recognized by the rpi, or is it supposed to detect the controller’s presence automatically?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.