Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can’t get my XBone controller to work because it is the newest firmware. But I was able to find a video/website that fixed it and I was playing with it but I recently reset my sd card to upload a new image. Can anyone help in finding a blog post or video on how to do this because I know it can be done. I am running newest Linux and Retropie firmware as well.

herbfargus

Should have just been added:

https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/issues/1275

Update your setup script and reinstall xboxdrv

invirtutedei
    Participant

I tried that and the steps on the link and I still can’t connect. Any additional tips?

trixster
    Participant

This is still not working for me either.

I’m running retropie 3.5, I’ve updated the setup script and rebuilt xboxdrv from source. Both my xbox one controllers are using the latest firmware.

Following a reboot, plugging in the xbox controller will bring up some dialogue in the raspberry pi’s console. Running jstest seems to recognise the controller but none of the buttons are toggled when pressed. When loading emulationstation the xbox one controller is not recognised.

Thoughts?

invirtutedei
    Participant

I am experiencing the same exact thing trixster. I know there’s a way to make it work but I have no clue how.

trixster
    Participant

Ive opened a new Issue on GitHub for this.

invirtutedei
    Participant

Hopefully it gets fixed.

trixster
    Participant

We’ll have to see I guess but the way the thread on GitHub is going I’m not hopeful at the moment. The new version on xboxdrv which is being pushed just does not fix the issue with my controllers but I think it does for some people. Not ideal. :(

invirtutedei
    Participant

what kind of xbox one controllers are you using?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.