Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie works great on one tv but wonky on another

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    starcatx
    Participant

Hi there!

Ive been playing around with retropie v3 and everything works really well on my little 19 inch lcd tv but when I try to hook the pi up to my big screen led tv, the pi does one of several things… loads normally until it gets to the loading emulation station screen, then the text goes away and it locks up completely. or it will get to the game system select screen, let me start moving through the various consoles and then lock up, or let me actually select a console and then go black screen when I select a game.

Like I said it gives me no issues at all when using my smaller tv and all im doing is just moving the HDMI cable from one tv to the other, with no other changes. Any Idea what is causing this?? The whole reson I wanted to set up retropie was to play games on the big screen and its starting to frustrate me a bit.

If it matters, the 19 inch is a sanyo, and the bigger 49inch is an insignia (cheap brand)

Thanks for any help!

Tifany

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im having the same problem? Been up all night trying to get a answer. It works fine on my LG 23inch but white screen after the emulationstation on Toshiba 37inch?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.