Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Working retropie 3.0 controller config for 2 xbox 360 wireless controllers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nagelfar
    Participant

Well now i have been messing around all weekend with nothing so show for it.

Could someone post a working config file for 2 wireless xbox 360 controllers?

nagelfar
    Participant

Anyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here dont get both working …

davejaca
    Participant

Hi,

Where are you having trouble, in games, emulation station or everywhere?

Have you followed the steps outlined in this article?

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Setting-up-the-XBox360-controller

This video is for something else but it goes through all the steps you need to do to install the xbox 360 driver, and the files you need to update.

Watch it carefully, and take note of the instructions and annotations. I believe the wireless config file had a typo in it but I mention that in the video, with these two links you should have a working xbox controller. Run the joypad config tool and you will have control in emulators!

nagelfar
    Participant

Why cant anyone just post their working config file? i mean this is getting ridiculous! I have done a complete rebuild 4 times now.

davejaca
    Participant

I gave you the config file and also a step by step guide to using it in video form (along with the config files again if you bothered to look).

I also tried to help you by asking you questions to troubleshoot your problem. A simple config file will not help you if you have no idea what you are doing, since this config file is already posted at that link.

If you cannot follow either of those instructions, please don’t tell this forum things are ridiculous, and start helping yourself, or consider moving on to another device or distribution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.