Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    karloss
    Participant

Hi guys,

I wonder if someone can point me to what im doing wrong, I have seen the PSX emulator working on YouTube, and I have also seen a video of Parapper Da Rapper working, I am trying to use my backup of parapper da rapper, and addidas power soccer and GTA and none of them load, I can see the bios has been loaded via the txt after pressing to load the game, the screen goes black, then it goes back to the main menu, now I have seen the emulator + game working, so i’m not too sure what is wrong with my setup, im using the 1.5 sd image..

Anyone have the PSX emulator working and can point me in the direction of a working file just so i can see if it is just all the “backups” i have that are dodgey, though they work on psx emulator on my pc, or any debug so I can dig deeper into my problem?

Thanks

Karl

Hunter Ward
    Participant

I have mine working, most games full speed although audio is cracking.

The thing is that I also have the problem you have, some games will kick me back to the menus. The only thing I have found to fix it is to download the same rom from a different source/website. It works most of the time.

Also make sure you are using the right file type. According to the RetroPie wiki, Playstation 1 plays .img .7z files. Although most of the ones I use are 2 files, a .bin and a .cue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.