Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Wireless 360 controller not responding in n64-mupen64plus emulator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gentlemanfinn
    Participant

I have everything as i want it on the software side, but i cant get the wireless xbox controller to work in this emulator (it works in all the others).

I have been editing the retroarch.cfg files for the other emulators, but i cant find one for this one? Am i overlooking something or is it a general problem? I havent found anyone with the same problem by using google.. That makes me think its me that is the problem :(

Herbfargus are you the one that is going to save me again?

gentlemanfinn
    Participant

anyone who can help?

pattaboy
    Participant

are you on 3.0? if so check if you’re on lr-mupen64plus when pressing x if you start the game.
    also lr-mupen64plus uses retroarch config file for your controller.

IF you use mupen64plus-gles or rice I don’t know how to edit the controls. I haven’t figured it out yet.

gentlemanfinn
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. No im not on 3.0. I have been playing around with some files but havent found any way to get the controller to work. The emulator does not see the controller at all. I have been thinking about just deleting the n64 Roms and foget about it..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.