Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project White Pixel Screen When Closing Emulator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    teeth03
    Participant

I’m probably using an older build (~month old), but my SNES and Atari emulators seem to be running fine.

The problem is, if I play Roms like Donkey Kong Country on SNES for more than a few minutes, I can’t close properly, if I use my exit combo, it closes the emulator to the white pixel in the middle of the black screen and ES doesn’t come back up.

Has there been a fix for this?

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This sounds more like the problem that I have seen on Aloshi’s ES project page. I have seen a lot of people report that after they play for an hour or so they cannot get out of the emulator and back into emulation station. I have seen this problem at least once on my own. I know that he was looking into whether this was a problem inherent with the raspberry pi. It seems like there might have been a manual change to the video settings that would help, but I have not seen anything conclusive.

Any other thoughts, anyone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.