Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Emulation Station Themes White bar amendments and extra image (per game) – possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smithers
    Participant

Hi.

Strange thread title, sorry, but I’m not sure what you call the white bar that runs through the middle of your screen with the system logos on it? Well anyway, I wanted to ask is there a way to modify this bar at all? Like reposition, change color or remove?

Also – I’ve been trying to add an extra image per Rom in the theme that will be referenced in the gamelist.xml file, but can’t get it to work. Anyone know this is possible? I have an idea but not sure if it’s feasible.

Cheers
    Steve

sekazi
    Participant

I believe both of those are not possible. The bar as far as I can tell is hard coded in to es and es does not know how to read multiple images from the gamelist.xml.

Your best bet for the image is to merge multiple images into a single image.

smithers
    Participant

Oh well, I figured that would be the case. I even tried to trick it into linking to an image for existing objects (i.e. ‘rating’), but it would not be fooled, the swine.

Thanks for your reply.

All the best.
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.